Natural light is one of the most important design elements in architecture today. Polycarbonate gives the designer more control over light than other day lighting systems, while providing stunning designs that will remain contemporary for years to come.
Why Choose Polycarbonate?
- Lets in light and keeps out heat
- 200 times tougher than glass
- Variety of shapes available
- Cost efficient alternative to glass
- 99.9% UV protective
- No other day lighting system offers the selection of colours, light transmission levels and configurations as polycarbonate.
With the flexibility of polycarbonate you are able to choose from many different roofing configurations including Bullnose, Flat, Domes, Pitched and Cantilevered.